Luke really wants an RC car that he found on Amazon. His current car isn’t fast enough to keep up with Ryder’s and Kade’s so he did some research and found one that is fast enough. The only problem is that it’s $90. We told him he could ask for it for Christmas. The next day he told me again that he really wants it before Christmas so I told him he could ask his Dad if there’s something he could do to earn it. He asked Brad and Brad and I thought about it and finally came up with a deal. We told him if he could do the dinner dishes every night for 8 weeks then he’d be able to earn the car. He agreed! Brad printed out a calendar with a picture of a car on the day he’d earn it. He hung it on the fridge and is pretty excited about it right now! I hope the excitement lasts! He happily did all the dinner dishes tonight!

No comments :
Post a Comment