It’s sad to have Kade and Tenley gone on freedom Fridays. Friday doesn’t feel so free anymore. We went for a walk this morning and the boys rode their bikes. When we got home Brad got to work on his projects. He changed the thermostat in the boat and it seems to be working better than it was before! Yay. I’m hoping we can take it out at least one more time this year. The he finished putting up the new Govee lights. He had to get creative with getting the lights up on the highest point of the roof. He decided to put a ladder on top of the shed. I did not like this idea at all. I left to pick Tenley up from volleyball and got a call from Ryder on Brad’s phone. He sounded frantic and then hung up. As I was calling him back I thought something must have happened to Brad and I was freaking out. But no, this was Brad’s idea of a funny prank. He just wanted to scare me. It was not funny. But I am definitely grateful that he’s ok and the project is now done! It looks great!
Ryder was a huge help to Brad with the projects and Luke worked on his own space project inside.


No comments :
Post a Comment