Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Bets with Luke, Ryder’s Cooking

 This morning I could tell Luke was sad. When I asked him why he told me that he was sad that he had to fold his clothes and put them away. I said, “I bet it will take you less than five minutes to get your clothes folded.” He said, “Do you bet me cookies?” I said yes and he ran to get his clothes folded. It ended up taking him eight minutes so I lost the bet and had to make him cookies tonight! But honestly that was the easiest way to get him to fold his clothes without a fight. It was totally worth it!

And speaking of food, Ryder made a delicious lunch of grilled ham, egg, and cheese sandwiches and chocolate Frappuccinos for Kade, Tenley, and himself. It looked delicious and it was so sweet of him!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2025