Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2026

Birthday Weekends

 We got to spoil Kade a little bit more for his birthday today. I made him his favorite home cooked meal and dessert. We had chicken cord on bleu, air fried potatoes, caesar salad, and fresh rolls for dinner and snickerdoodle cookies for dessert. We love our Kade!

The talks in sacrament meeting were so good today. They were focused on charity, meekness, and selflessness which are perfect things for me to think about as we head into another year of homeschooling with Ryder and Luke. It’s time to dedicate most of my time to them and they’re definitely worth it. I’ll be missing Kade and Tenley like crazy but I’m excited for them as well. Brad gave each of us a blessing tonight for the school year and we all appreciated it. I hope it’s a great week!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2025