Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2026

First Day of School

 I dropped Tenley off at High School this morning! That was crazy but she was excited so it made it easier for me. She actually had a really great day too! She has friends in most of her classes and she always has volleyball practice to look forward to which is her favorite so she’s happy!

Kade didn’t have to be at school until 11:30 so he met up with some friends at McDonald’s for breakfast. He had a great day too!

Ryder got to go to Starbase and learn about space and science with friends today. He loved it. 

So that left Luke and I at home! The quiet in the house was crazy and I was missing my kids but Luke and I had a lot of fun together. We took the dogs to the park and had lunch with Brad. Luke was so happy and fun even though he was wishing he had been old enough to go to Starbase with Ryder. 

Kade and Tenley finally made it home at 6! They have long days away from us during soccer/volleyball season. It was fun to catch up with them tonight and hear about their days. That was my favorite part. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2025