I drove to Idaho Falls and back today. I needed to get Tenley to Idaho Falls by Sunday night but I have some things going on tomorrow so I decided to do a day trip today. It actually went a lot better than I thought. I was worried I’d be really tired but I found a great audio book that kept me awake. I had fun talking with Tenley on the way down too. I miss her but I know she’s in great hands with the Murdocks! She’s going to have so much fun at FSY next week.
I got to meet my newest great nephew, Roomke, today as well. He is such a precious little boy!!
The boys got some chores done at home and then went and picked huckleberries. They were hoping to escape the heat up in the mountains, but it was still really hot up there. They found a lot of huckleberries though!



No comments :
Post a Comment