Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2026

Adventures for the Kids

 My little family is spread out in three different places right now. Tenley is still at BYU and Brad and Kade left for Canada this morning. It was a long drive for them but they made in time for dinner and to walk around the city and see the World Cup venue with Kyle and Max. I think they’re having a great time!

Tenley must have been really busy today because I didn’t get to hear from her very much. But from what she did say it was a good day!

Ryder, Luke and I had a good day as well. They had their last soccer game tonight and they rocked it! Ryder kicked a cross to Luke and Luke scored a goal! It was such a fun season having them on the same team!







No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2025