Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2026

Fall Hikes and Park Days

 Today was probably the last beautiful day of fall we’re going to have. The storm is coming in tomorrow. Brad and Kade lived it up by meeting Jared and his family in Glacier to hike the highline trail. It was a gorgeous day for them! They loved the hike and everything went well. They even got to have dinner at an overlook while the sunset. I don’t think it could have been a more perfect day for them. I wish I could have joined them! But I had a great day with my other kids at home. I got Tenley all dressed up for coronation day at the high school. She looked beautiful! Then Ryder, Luke and I enjoyed a beautiful drive to Helena to meet up with friends at a new museum. They had fun exploring and learning more about the history of Montana. Then we went to a park to have lunch and let the kids play. It was perfect weather and the boys loved being with their friends. It was the best. I’m glad we were able to get out and enjoy it!










No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2025