It was a busy day today with co-op, Kade’s soccer game, and a flight to Salt Lake! Co-op was crazy but Ryder and Luke loved it. Kade’s soccer game was hard to watch the first half. Kade got scored on three times. But the team played so well the second half! They won the second half 1-0 and I count that as a huge win! Kade rallied hard and may have a black eye soon from a crazy one on one save.
I was able to see his whole game and then Brad ran me to the airport. I had the best flight to Salt Lake and I’m so excited to be here for my nephew’s wedding tomorrow. The flight was quiet and peaceful and the view was heaven! It was so gorgeous the whole way. The sunset was incredible. My parents were kind enough to pick me up. I’m so grateful to have a few days with my family here.
I got to FaceTime Brad and the kids before they went to bed and everyone seems to be doing really well!



No comments :
Post a Comment